The 12 Best Eye Masks described below are inevitable to give you some precious peace from your busy schedule. The Eyes are God’s most beautiful creations. Hence, they should always give special treatment. However, in today’s competitive world, we are so busy in earning, that we forget to rest and have some peaceful sleep. We fail to show our love and affection to our precious eyes. So to solve this problem, Eye Masks are invented to protect our eyes from the day’s hardship and to have some peaceful slumber.
12 Best Eye Masks
The Eye Masks will help to reduce our tension and pressure and will give us immense pleasure. Some of the best eye masks are enumerated below;-
- Dog Gel Eye Mask: This is available at only £5 from Neon Sheep. It has a cute appearance of the doggy face. The mask can be used both warm or cold as per your preference. It has black fabric, which makes you wholly blind-folded and soothes you fully. It is also re-usable.
- Amara X-es Bee Eye Mask: It is a charcoal mask available at only £20 from Amara. It contains sweet lavender fragrance and is quite a delight while on holidays.
- Aroma Home Cream Faux Fur: It is a satin lavender mask which mainly used for treating the heart. Its inside silk will make you cozy and comfortable under the scorching heat. It is available at £12.95 only.
- Iroha Contoured Eye Mask: It is a 3D contoured mask which blocks 100% light and soothes your eyelashes.
- Spacemasks: This comes in a box of 5 at only £15 per box. It relieves you from the tiredness and takes you to a different peaceful world. They become automatically warm and remain so for about 15 minutes.
- Floral Silk Masks: Priced at only £25 from Bonsoir London, this luxurious mask is made up of pure silk and gives you a softer feeling. But it does allow some amount of light to reach your nose.
- Eye Mask in Tropical Leaves With Lavender: It is available at £20 from Catherine & Jean. It has a tropical leaves design on its cotton satin fabric but provides 100% relief from the light.
- Eye Silk Eye Mask: This is of silk and velvet. It also has two elastic straps to keep it in place and an extra flap to prevent light from pouring in.
There are many other masks like these like
Dormibene Pure Silk Sleep Mask, Silk Eye Mask, Beauty Bio Bright Eyes, Sleeping Mask and Ear-plug set, etc. that gives you a soothing effect after you cover your eyes with it and takes you to an entirely new world.
We have given the names of the best brands over here to guide you in choosing the best for protecting your beautiful eyes. The stress and tension have ruined our peace, which in turn adversely affects our eyes. If we don’t give our eyes proper rest, it may be more harmful to us. So a peaceful sleep for some hours is necessary. Since in this hectic schedule, a perfect sleep of a minimum of 6-8 hours is rare, we can have some free, peaceful slumber by wearing these eye masks to regain our strength and relax for some time.